Sunday 22 October 2017

Apocalypse High CDAF


Hey everyone,

Letwri again. Just letting you know that I will also be running the Apocalypse High CDAF story due to significant response requesting it. This, like Real McCoy, can currently be found on the Yahoo AIF Archive group both as a post and in the files section, with the survey available at the end of each post. The first post of Apocalypse High is available now, so swing by and take a look if you are into more over the top style stories with sexy demonic shenanigans!

Given the size of some of these posts I am expecting to release maybe 2 parts of Real McCoy and 1 part of Apocalypse High per month, likely one per week. I may, however, release more than usual if I see a surge of interest; I hate to disappoint after all, so if you want to see more make sure you make your voice heard! That being said, I can't guarantee anything since I do after all have a job and a life (sorta) but I will try my best to make it happen if I can.

That's all for now, keep your eyes peeled for the next update!

Letwri

Edit: Think I've got enough replies to start working on the basic outline for the next part of the Real McCoy, may give it another day or so before I begin writing and close out the survey. If you have any last minute ideas or opinions now is the time! The survey can be found here: https://goo.gl/forms/fEMbMchiIaYfe9gm2

Haven't seen much in the way of response for Apocalypse High yet and no clear trends forming that I can see. I'd like to complete the Prologue by end of the month at latest; if you feel the same then you may want to get in there and share what you want to see happen with Anka! To cast your vote on what happens to the alabaster skinned girl next door go here: https://goo.gl/forms/csYEknamIXfQXHS52

No comments:

Post a Comment