Tuesday 12 December 2017

A couple of things ...

So real quick, I wanted to get some announcements out. Firstly, for those who are interested, I have uploaded several of my old works from the AIFgames.com site to the Yahoo group Files section. This includes the old Test series (The Test, the Rival), Phantasmagoria and Unforeseen Consequences (my Half-Life 2 based game). These games are more or less directly pulled from the old forum, so they are formatted in more of a command/response structure than a story; they also represent some of my first attempts at writing, so buyer beware. Many thanks to Shino24, who provided copies of some of the lost content for those stories.

Been looking at some of the totals for the Apocalypse High and Real McCoy surveys and tentatively I'm expecting to take this weekend off unless I see a a bunch more flood in. I'm assuming many of our readers are probably busy with the holiday season prep so I want to make sure they have some time to read, enjoy and respond if they would like to. I promise, it's not me holding the stories hostage (give me all your opinions in a brown paper bag!) I just want to make sure I'm pacing things properly.

As usual, if it looks like one story or another has a surge of interest I will do what I can to get more content out there. Thoughts? Questions? Concerns? Let me know (my contact info is listed on each story post, by the way)!

Letwri

Edit: Had a question or two about whether it was Apocalypse High's turn for a post this week; Apocalypse High's post for this month was actually the first weekend of this month. I am still willing to give it another post this weekend but I still haven't seen too many responses yet. I'm going to say at that I need at least another 4 or 5 responses before I'm willing to close that out and start writing; if for no other reason than to break some tied votes. If I see we have a decent number by tomorrow morning I'll make the announcement and start writing it.

Another Edit: Just a quick update from your Muse's Blog ...

"Adoring Fans, is that really what you want? To see me with my sister's boyfriend again? I mean, I suppose if that's what you want I could always ... but I mean, that can't be it, right? This is a love story between me and my boyfriend ... isn't it?

My bratty sister is practically cackling right now! She wants me to tell you to keep it up. She says that she'll extend her old offer; if the vote goes two to one in favor of her boyfriend and me, she will do a scene with me.I know you'll do the right thing again though ... right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment