Monday 18 December 2017

Real McCoy Survey Closing Soon

Just a head's up that I'll probably be closing out the Real McCoy survey sometime in the middle of this week (Wednesday/Thursday area) to begin drafting the next portion of the story. Responses seem to have mostly tapered off at this point, so I'm thinking by mid-week I should have a definite idea of where the story is going.

Also wanted to give a shout out to those readers who have responded with multi-paragraph, in-character responses on the Blogs, it's definitely making the game a little more interesting; although, I almost feel like at least one or two of you are saying things that might make Alice act a little different from what you voted for ...

Anyway, things are still a tight race here. Looking forward to seeing where the story goes! Also, don't forget Apocalypse High is still up for voting as well!

Letwri

Edit: Huh, we once again seem to have a tie vote in our survey for Real McCoy. I'll be keeping the survey open either up through tomorrow or until the next vote that breaks the tie I think. I don't think this next portion of the story merits another 'spin the bottle' scene ...

Another (late) Edit: Hey everyone, sorry there hasn't been a post from this past weekend yet. Had some less than great personal issues that ate up a bunch of my time (and let's be honest, motivation) so I may defer the update for Real McCoy until this upcoming weekend. Apologies for the late update but it's been a little hectic. Will try to make it up to everyone with this next post ... until next weekend, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment