Saturday 14 April 2018

And we're back!

Hey folks,

Just wanted to announce that I'm back at writing CDAF style games, albeit at a reduced rate compared to before. I'll be working on Real McCoy again first with some possible posts for Apocalypse High if I find the time and energy. My tentative schedule so far is to try for at least one update a month, at least until I get back into the swing of things. The latest Real McCoy update (Part 7) is up on the AIF Central Yahoo group as we speak, so go take a look if you like such things.

Due to some complaints I won't be posting here regarding updates anymore (aside from this post of course). There were some valid points in there about me bombarding the blog with posts, so I'll be limiting myself to the subreddit and the Yahoo group for updates. Welp, that's about it.

Letwri

No comments:

Post a Comment